Sunday, March 1, 2015

too drained

My apologies,
I miss him and I feel a little too drained to drain anymore.

So this will be short, and swee-- maybe not so sweet.

Maybe we are all waiting for someone to read in between the lines.
Because telling others you're sad is uncomfortable
But answering questions is a bit better.

But I saw Terik the day before he left,
And his small print was way too fine to make out.
I couldn't have read in between his lines
Even if I tried,
For which there is no one to blame.

I'll try to be the person that makes others
Want to erase their fine print.
To be open, free, showing their insides, vulnerable.

We should all want that for ourselves,
For others.
So what are we waiting for?


Again, my apologies.
Love me anyway.

xx
Sonny Jean




4 comments:

  1. Maybe we are all waiting for someone to read in between the lines.
    Because telling others you're sad is uncomfortable
    But answering questions is a bit better.

    Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about the concept of it feeling impossible to read between someone's lines soo many times this past week.

    And you just perfectly summarized all I felt in one post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sonny, You are such a beautiful soul

    ReplyDelete