Thursday, March 19, 2015

THINGS I WANT TO DO


  • Climb a HUGE rock
  • Write a song I'm proud of
  • Throw a pie in somebody's face
  • Drink 8 oz of water/day
  • Find my happiness
  • Actually finish a book series 
  • Write more letters
  • Move out
  • Be nice to my brothers
  • Eat good food
  • Be fancy and paint my nails
  • Learn the difference between Republican and Democrat
  • Fall in love
  • Fall in love with myself
  • Grow my hair out
  • Pay someone to clean my room
  • Recieve an allowance
  • Spell Receive right the first time
  • Buy the first ticket outta here
  • Go to college
  • Pass the AP Calculus test
  • Get more sleep
  • Kiss
  • Graduate college
  • Get more sleep
  • Graduate high school
  • Belly laugh
  • Stay up late
  • Be the early bird
  • Stand out
  • Be important
  • Get paper
  • Charge my phone
  • BECOME A FAMOUS RAPPER
  • Do unto others as I would have them do unto me
  • Love my neighbor
  • Do my blogs on time

No comments:

Post a Comment